- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- You certainly won't want to hide your toes in the sand with this lovely nude lacquer.
- A neutral look that works with a wide variety of skin tones.
- Made in the USA.
- 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
See packaging for details.